This video deals with situation where you have drawn up your will but your executor or personal representative is out of town. It is usually better to have an executor who lives in the same province as you. If an executor lives in another jurisdiction, the court, on the probate application, a bond may be necessary before a grant of probate is given. Learn more in this video.

Jeffrey Kahane of Kahane Law Office.