Want an overseas family member to visit for an extended stay in Canada? A super visa is a special visa issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. These Super visas allow a close relative, such as a parent, child or grandparent to come to Canada for a visit that is much longer than a normal visa would allow.

Jeffery Kahane Kahane Law Office