After we successfully enter into a separation agreement and complete our reporting letter, the lawyer’s job is often done. The client is then on his or her own to take over and put into play what has been agreed to. For many, this is a daunting task. For example, if RRSP rollovers are to be effected, speak with your accountant or bank representative. There are professionals available to help you in many ways.
Daphna Schwartz of the Feldstein Family Law Group